Extra Short Guitar Strap by Harvest Fine Leather
The dimensions of the extra short guitar strap are as follows:
- The length (measured from hole to hole) is adjustable from 47 inches to 59 inches (119cm to 150cm).
- The width is 3.25 inches (8.3 cm).
- The holes are 0.24 inches (6 mm) in diameter with a slit 0.55 inches (14 mm) long.
Both holes are ready to accommodate a classic instrument pin. HOWEVER, we strongly recommend using a security lock to prevent the leather from wearing out prematurely.
This strap is the perfect length for those who like to hold their bass in a higher position while playing, or if the pin on your instrument is not located at the very middle (at the very bottom, in an upright position), like some of the F-basses. There are also two other versions of this strap featuring the classic length adjustment: HLS017 and HLS 217, perfect for those who prefer to hold their instrument lower while playing. Designed especially for guitars is the fine strap HLS117.
- HLS017, with a length range of 47 inches to 48.25 inches (107 cm to 122.5 cm)
- HLS217, with a length range of 50.5 inches to 56.5 inches (128 cm to 143.5 cm)
- HLS117, with a length range of 46.5 inches to 50.0 inches (118 cm to 127 cm)
Love this particular style of leather? Harvest Fine Leather also makes a gig bag with it! This strap matches the bass gig bag HLB117, which sports the same supple black leather.