Stage Three Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Case ***DAMAGED***
You don’t want to trust your Ramirez classical guitar or your 700 Series Taylor GC to anything but extraordinary protection when it comes to a case. Our Stage Three Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Case features a 5-ply archtop shell that is both stronger and lighter than most traditional cases as well as a luxurious lining over a thick HardCell™ foam interior. It perfectly fits OM and 000 (Triple O) size guitars and fits 00 (Double O) size guitars with the inclusion of our Lower Bout Pad (AALBP). Many of the world's finest guitar makers have adopted Stage Three as their OEM case of choice.
Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Case
This Stage Three Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Case will allow you to house and travel anywhere with your precious instrument worry-free and with just a bit of the opulence she deserves.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 39-1/2" (1003mm); Upper Bout: 11‑3/4" (298mm); Waist: 10-3/4" (273mm); Body Length: 19‑1/4" (489mm); Lower Bout: 15‑1/2" (394mm); Depth: 5‑1/8" (130mm)
- Reinforced 8mm, 5ply Luan plywood shell
- High density vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, medium-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Comfortable, leather-like wrapped handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 43-1/2" x 18" x 7" (1105mm x 457mm x 178mm)
- Approximate Weight: 10.3 pounds (4.7 kg)
This specific case is missing the pad that goes between the top of the body and the neck support, and some of the exterior Tolex covering is peeling.