Stage Three Parlor Acoustic Guitar Case
Inspiration can strike anytime, anywhere – have your Parlor Acoustic readily available, and most importantly, protected in a Stage Three Parlor Acoustic Guitar Case. Our Stage Three case features a 5-ply archtop shell that is both stronger and lighter than most traditional cases as well as a luxurious lining over a thick HardCell™ foam interior. Many of the world's finest guitar makers have adopted Stage Three as their OEM case of choice.
Parlor Guitar Case
This Stage Three Parlor Guitar Case will allow you to house and travel anywhere with your precious instrument worry-free and with just a bit of the opulence she deserves.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 40" (1016mm); Upper Bout: 11" (279mm); Waist: 9‑1/2" (241mm); Body Length: 18-1/2" (470mm); Lower Bout: 13-1/2" (343mm); Depth: 4-1/2" (114mm)
- Reinforced 8mm, 5ply cross-grain plywood shell
- High density vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, medium-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Comfortable, leather-like wrapped handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- Exterior dimensions: 42-5/8" x 16-1/2" x 7-1/8" (1083mm x 419mm x 181mm)
- Approximate Weight: 9.7 pounds (4.4kg)