Stage Three Electric Guitar Case
We understand what your Strat® is worth – and we’re not talking money. Keep her safe in our propriety 5ply selected hardwood Stage Three Electric Guitar Case with a shell that is both stronger and lighter that most traditional cases. Featuring a lining of our exclusive HardCell™ foam padding and a plush interior, your axe will enjoy the protection and pulence it deserves. Many of the world's finest guitar makers have adopted Stage Three as their OEM case of choice.*
Out of stock
Electric Guitar Case
This Stage Three Electric Guitar Case will allow you to house and travel anywhere with your precious instrument worry-free and with just a bit of the opulence she deserves.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 39-1/4" (997mm); Upper Bout: 13-1/4" (337mm); Body Length bass side: 17-3/4" (451mm); Body Length treble side: 19" (483mm); Lower Bout: 12-1/2" (318mm); Depth: 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Reinforced 5/16" (8mm), 5ply selected hardwood shell
- High density vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, medium-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Comfortable, leather-like wrapped handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External dimensions: 42-1/4" x 16-1/4" x 4-3/4" (1073mm x 413mm x 121mm)
- Approximate Weight: 13 pounds (5.9kg)
*Please note that while we love our Fender® guitars, we are not associated with the company. Strat® and Tele® are trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.