Stage Three Electric Guitar Bag
Playing electric guitar is not a solo endeavor. That means traveling with your beloved axe and exposing her to the elements. Now coming in at a lighter weight and an even stronger weight to strength ratio, our new redesigned Stage Three Hard Bag still offers the best of both worlds—the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hardshell protection of a case. It features a 1200-denier exterior, a HardCell™ composite shell augmented with polymer panels, an adjustable microball neck support, a large zippered front pockets with multiple compartments, and removable, adjustable ergo-designed padded shoulder straps.
Out of stock
Electric Guitar Gig Bag
Our Stage Three Electric Guitar Gig Bag offers the superior shock absorption of a well padded bag and the solid hard shell protection of a case.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 39-1/2" (1003mm); Upper Bout: 11‑1/4" (286mm); Lower Bout: 14‑1/2" (368mm); Depth: 2.5" (64mm)
- 1" plus foam/board core (HardCellTM high-density foam composite augmented w/ polymer panels)
- Ultra-rugged 1200D water-resistant polyester exterior w PVC backing
- Soft, short-nap plush 210D nylon interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable microball neck support
- Adjustable and removable ergonomic padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Large, padded main front pocket for large books and small laptops; secondary front pocket for organization of your accessories and personal effects
- External dimensions: 42" x 16-1/2" x 5-1/2" (1067mm x 419mm x 140mm)
- Approximate Weight: 5.8 pounds (2.6kg)