Stage Three Electric Bass Case
Whatever it is that makes your bass so valuable – the thru-neck, the age and condition, the mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlay, or just the blood, sweat and tears in its history – we’ve got a case worthy of its trust. Our Stage Three Electric Bass Case features a 5-ply shell that is both stronger and lighter than most traditional cases as well as a luxurious lining over a thick HardCell™ foam interior. Many of the world's finest guitar makers have adopted Stage Three as their OEM case of choice.
Electric Bass Case
This Stage Three Electric Bass Case will allow you to house and travel anywhere with your precious instrument worry-free and with just a bit of the opulence she deserves.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 46‑1/2" (1181mm); Upper Bout: 13-3/4" (349mm); Body Length bass side: 21" (533mm); Body Length treble side: 22-1/4" (565mm); Lower Bout: 13" (330mm); Depth: 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Reinforced 8mm, 5ply Luan plywood shell
- High density vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, medium-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Comfortable, leather-like wrapped handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with padding to protect your instruments neck
- External Dimensions: 49-1/4" x 17" x 4-3/4" (1251mm x 432mm x 121mm)
- Approximate Weight: 14.1 pounds (6.4 kg)