Stage Three Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Case
Maybe they all look the same to the musos, but you and all the other guitar players in the room know you’re not holding a $100 instrument. Look to our Stage Three Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Case to provide the high-end protection factor she deserves. Our Stage Three case features a 5-ply archtop shell that is both stronger and lighter than most traditional cases as well as a luxurious lining over a thick HardCell™ foam interior. Many of the world's finest guitar makers have adopted Stage Three as their OEM case of choice.
Out of stock
Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Case
This Stage Three Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Case will allow you to house and travel anywhere with your precious instrument worry-free and with just a bit of the opulence she deserves.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 42‑1/2" (1080mm); Upper Bout: 12‑1/4" (311mm); Waist: 11‑3/4" (298mm); Body Length: 20‑1/8" (511mm); Lower Bout: 16" (406mm); Depth: 5-1/2" (140mm)
- Reinforced 8mm, 5ply Luan plywood shell
- High density vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, medium-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Comfortable, leather-like wrapped handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 45-3/4" x 18-1/2" x 8-1/4" (1162mm x 470mm x 210mm)
- Approximate Weight: 10.9 pounds (4.9 kg)