Stage Three Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Bag
You picked a guitar with the versatility to handle a hard-picking attack and a deep low-end driving rhythm, consider an acoustic guitar gig bag with the best of both worlds, too. Now coming in at a lighter weight and an even stronger weight to strength ratio, our newly redesigned Stage Three Dreadnaught Gig Bag offers the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hardshell protection of a case. It features a 1200-denier exterior, a HardCell™ composite shell augmented with polymer panels, an adjustable microball neck support, a large zippered front pockets with multiple compartments, and adjustable, ergo-designed padded shoulder straps.
Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
Our Stage Three Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag offers the superior shock absorption of a well padded bag and the solid hard shell protection of a case.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 41‑1/2" (1054mm); Upper Bout: 12-3/4" (324mm); Lower Bout: 16" (406mm); Depth: 5‑3/4" (146mm)
- 1" plus foam/board core (HardCellTM high-density foam composite augmented w/ polymer panels)
- Ultra-rugged 1200D water-resistant polyester exterior w PVC backing
- Soft, short-nap plush interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable microball neck support
- Adjustable ergonomic padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Large, padded main front pocket for large books and small laptops; secondary front pocket for organization of your accessories and personal effects
- External Dimensions: 45-1/2" x 18-1/4" x 8-1/2" (1156mm x 464mm x 216mm)
- Approximate Weight: 8.9 pounds (4.0 kg)