Stage Three Double-Bass Bag ***CLOSEOUT***
When you’re packing not just one but two of your most treasured possessions, you’ll need the carrying convenience of a gig bag but want the protection factor of a case. Our Stage Three Double Bass Bag offers the best of both worlds—the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hardshell protection of a case. It features a 1200-denier exterior, a HardCell™ composite shell augmented with polymer panels, an adjustable microball neck support, a large zippered front pockets with multiple compartments, and removable, adjustable ergo-designed padded shoulder straps.
Double Bass Bag
The Stage Three Double Bass Bag offers the superior shock absorption of a well padded bag and the solid hard shell protection of a case.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 46" (1168mm); Upper Bout: 11-3/4" (298mm); Lower Bout: 15" (381mm); Each Section Depth: 2.5" (64mm)
- 1" plus foam/board core (HardCellTM high-density foam composite augmented w/ polymer panels)
- Ultra-rugged 1200D water-resistant polyester exterior w PVC backing
- Soft, short-nap plush interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable microball neck supports
- Adjustable and removable ergonomic padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Large, padded main front pocket for large books and small laptops; secondary front pocket for organization of your accessories and personal effects; convenient top pocket for tuners, cables and picks
- External Dimensions: 48-3/4" x 17-1/2" x 9" (1238mm x 445mm x 229mm)
- Approximate Weight: 12.5 pounds (5.7 kg)