Stage Three Case for 335-Style Electric Guitar ***DAMAGED***
We know what some of those beautiful Gibson® ES-335’s run. And we know you don’t want to trust its protection to just any case. That’s why we designed the ES-335 specific model of our superior Stage Three Cases. Our Stage Three case features a 5-ply archtop shell that is both stronger and lighter than most traditional cases as well as a luxurious lining over a thick HardCell™ foam interior. Many of the world's finest guitar makers have adopted Stage Three as their OEM case of choice. The case will also fit many other brands – check our dimensions to verify.
This Stage Three ES-335 Guitar Case will allow you to house and travel anywhere with your precious instrument worry-free and with just a bit of the opulence she deserves.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 43‑1/2" (1105mm); Upper Bout: 11‑1/2" (292mm); Waist: 10-1/2" (267mm); Body Length: 18‑3/4" (476mm); Lower Bout: 16" (406mm); Depth: 4" (102mm)
- Reinforced 8mm, 5ply Luan plywood shell
- High density vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, medium-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCell™ protective foam padding
- Comfortable, leather-like wrapped handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 46" x 18-1/2" x 6" (1168mm x 216mm x 152mm)
- Approximate Weight: 9.9 pounds (4.5 kg)
This specific case has a scratch on one side, a loose middle latch, and some of the exterior Tolex covering is separating from the case.