Stage Three Banjo Bag ***COMING SOON***
When you finally find that banjo with the perfect sound, you NEED to keep it safe. You also need a way to carry that heavy axe that won’t kill your back. Our Stage Three Banjo Gig Bag offers the best of both worlds—the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hardshell protection of a case. It features a 1200-denier exterior, a HardCell™ composite shell augmented with polymer panels, an adjustable microball neck support, a large zippered front pockets with multiple compartments, and adjustable, ergo-designed padded shoulder straps.
Out of stock
Stage Three Banjo Gig Bag
Within the Stage Three Banjo Gig Bag, you'll find the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hard shell protection of a case.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 39‑1/4" (997mm); Lower Bout: 14‑1/4" (362mm); Depth: 5" (127mm)
- 1" plus foam/board core (HardCellTM high-density foam composite augmented w/ polymer panels)
- Ultra-rugged 1200D water-resistant polyester exterior w PVC backing
- Soft, short-nap plush interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable microball neck support
- Adjustable ergonomic padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Large, padded main front pocket for large books and small laptops; secondary front pocket for organization of your accessories and personal effects
- External Dimensions: 42-1/2" x 15-3/4" x 8" (1080mm x 400mm x 203mm)
- Approximate Weight: 7.5 pounds (3.4 kg)