Stage Three Banjo Case
Whether her value is in the dollars you paid for her or the volume of tunes you’ve picked through together, you’ll find the armor she deserves in our Stage Three Banjo Case. Our Stage Three case features a 5-ply archtop shell that is both stronger and lighter than most traditional cases as well as a luxurious lining over a thick HardCell™ foam interior. Many of the world's finest guitar makers have adopted Stage Three as their OEM case of choice.
This Stage Three Banjo Case will allow you to house and travel anywhere with your precious instrument worry-free and with just a bit of the opulence she deserves.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 39" (990mm); Resonator Diameter: 13-1/2" (343mm); Depth*: 4" (114mm)
- Reinforced 8mm, 5ply Luan plywood shell
- High density vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, medium-nap ultra-plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Comfortable, leather-like wrapped handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 41-3/4" x 16-1/2" x 6-1/2" (1060mm x 419mm x 165mm)
- Approximate Weight: 9.1 pounds (4.1 kg)