Stage Three Bag for 335-Style* Guitars ***DAMAGED***
Feeling leery about trusting the safety of your 335* to a gig bag? Don’t want to lug around a case? Our Stage Three Hard Bag offers the best of both worlds—the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hardshell protection of a case. It features a 1200-denier exterior, a HardCell™ composite shell augmented with polymer panels, an adjustable microball neck support, a large zippered front pockets with multiple compartments, and removable, adjustable ergo-designed padded shoulder straps. The bag will accommodate many brands' 335s – check our dimensions to verify.
335-Style* Gig Bag
Our Stage Three Gig Bag for ES-335-style* electric guitars offers superior shock absorption of a well padded bag and the solid hard shell protection of a case.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 44" (1118mm); Upper Bout: 12-1/4" (311mm); Lower Bout: 16" (406mm); Depth: 3‑1/2" (89mm)
- 1" plus foam/board core (HardCellTM high-density foam composite augmented w/ polymer panels)
- Ultra-rugged 1200D water-resistant polyester exterior w PVC backing
- Soft, short-nap plush interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable microball neck support
- Adjustable and removable ergonomic padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Large, padded main front pocket for large books and small laptops; secondary front pocket for organization of your accessories and personal effects; convenient top pocket for tuners, cables and picks
- External Dimensions: 46-1/4" x 18-1/4" x 6-1/2" (1175mm x 464mm x 165mm)
- Approximate Weight: 8.5 pounds (3.9 kg)
* While we do love our Gibson® instruments, please note that we are not affiliated with Gibson Guitars.
This specific bag has some light wear and is missing the back strap