Stage One Mandolin Case
Our Stage One Mandolin Case will contour your A-style or F-style mandolin in a nice layer of foam within a hardy shell of our proprietary 3-ply, cross-grain plywood - perfect for student guitarists and 'Weekend Warriors.'
A Stage One Mandolin Case offers professional-level protection at a beginner-friendly price.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 26-1/2" (673mm); Upper Bout: (); Waist: (); Body Length: (); Lower Bout: 11-1/4" (286mm); Depth: 3-1/2" (89mm)
- Reinforced 1/4" (6mm), 3ply Luan plywood shell
- Rugged vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, short-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Molded ABS/nylon handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 29-1/2" x 13" x 5-1/2" (749mm x 330mm x 140mm)
- Approximate Weight: 5.3 pounds (2.4 kg)