Stage One Electric Guitar Case
When she’s done screamin’, howlin’, crunchin’, chunkin’ and grindin’, put her to bed in our Stage One Electric Guitar Case. She can enjoy a nap snuggled on a nice layer of foam with solid neck support within a strong proprietary 3-ply cross-grain luan shell, hard shell protection that's perfect for student guitarists and 'Weekend Warriors.'
Electric Guitar Case
Our Stage One Electric Guitar Case offers professional-level protection at a beginner-friendly price.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 41" (1041mm); Upper Bout: 13-1/2" (343mm); Body Length: 19-1/8" (486mm); Lower Bout: 13‑1/2" (343mm); Depth: 2‑3/4" (70mm)
- Reinforced 1/4" (6mm), 3ply Luan plywood shell
- Rugged vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, short-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Molded ABS/nylon handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 42-7/8" x 15-3/4" x 4-1/2" (1089mm x 400mm x 114mm)
- Approximate Weight: 10.9 pounds (4.9 kg)