Stage One Electric Guitar Bag
Our Stage One Electric Guitar Gig Bag will transport and protect the most popular solidbody guitar styles... Strats®, Teles®, single and double cutaway, and bolt neck models across most major brands. Stage One bags feature a rugged 600-denier exterior backed up with 25 mm of our rigid HardCell™ closed-cell foam padding. Add features like comfortable backpack straps and additional storage, and taking your act on the road is a breeze.*
Out of stock
Electric Guitar Gig Bag
An ACCESS Stage One Electric Guitar Gig Bag offers the perfect blend of lightweight utility and professional-level protection.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 38-3/4" (984mm); Upper Bout: 13" (330mm); Lower Bout: 15" (381mm); Depth: 2-7/8" (73mm)
- 1" plus foam core (25mm HardCell™ high-density closed-cell foam coupled w/ 4mm open-cell sponge foam)
- Rugged 600D water-resistant polyester exterior w/ PVC backing
- Smooth 70D pill-resistant poly interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Ample zippered front pocket designed for large music books and folios
- External Dimensions: 42-1/2" x 16-1/2" x 5-1/2" (1080mm x 419mm x 140mm)
- Approximate Weight: 3.1 pounds (1.4 kg)
*Please note that while we love our Fender® guitars, we are not associated with the company. Strat® and Tele® are trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.