Stage One Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Bag
Whether your Dreadnaught is a weathered old friend or a new Martin Guitars investment, you’ll find the perfect blend of lightweight utility and heavy-duty, professional-level protection for your instrument in our Stage One Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag. ACCESS Stage One bags feature a rugged 600-denier exterior backed up with 25mm of our rigid HardCell™ closed-cell foam padding. Add comfortable backpack straps and additional storage, and taking your act on the road is a breeze.
Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
An ACCESS Stage One Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag offers the perfect blend of lightweight utility and professional-level protection.
- Interior Dimensions Overall Length: 41‑3/4" (1060mm); Upper Bout: 12-1/2" (318mm); Lower Bout: 16‑1/2" (419mm); Depth: 5" (127mm)
- 1" plus foam core (25mm HardCell™ high-density closed-cell foam coupled w/ 4mm open-cell sponge foam)
- Rugged 600D water-resistant polyester exterior w/ PVC backing
- Smooth 70D pill-resistant poly interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Ample zippered front pocket designed for large music books and folios
- External Dimensions: 44-1/2" x 18-1/2" x 8-1/2" (1130mm x 470mm x 216mm)
- Approximate Weight: 3.4 pounds (1.5kg)