Stage One Case for LP®-Style* Junior Electric Guitar
This Stage One LP® Junior Electric Guitar Case offers additional depth for the solidbody electrical guitar of the sloped-neck or sloped-head configuration that won't fit in a traditional electric guitar case. Whether you picked up an Epi LP®* Junior (or an Invader for those of you across the pond) or a nice PRS SE to start learning to play or because you needed a solid travel guitar, count on our Stage One case to keep her safe in a nice layer of foam within a hardy shell of our proprietary 3-ply, cross-grain plywood. Stage One cases offer hard shell protection that's perfect for student guitarists and 'Weekend Warriors.'
If you’ve snagged a vintage model or another higher end traditional LP, consider our AC3LP11.
LP®-Style* Junior Electric Guitar Case
Our Stage One LP®-Style Junior Electric Guitar Case offers professional-level hard shell protection at a beginner-friendly price.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 40" (1016mm); Upper Bout: 9‑1/8" (232mm); Waist: 7-1/4" (184mm); Body Length: 17-1/2 (445mm); Lower Bout: 13" (330mm); Depth: 3" (76mm)
- Reinforced 1/4" (6mm), 3ply Luan plywood shell
- Rugged vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, short-nap plush interior over a body-hugging protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Molded ABS/nylon handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 43-3/4" x 16-1/2" x 5-1/4" (1111mm x 419mm x 133mm)
- Approximate Weight: 11.5 pounds (5.2 kg)
* While we do love our Gibson® instruments, please note that we are not affiliated with Gibson Guitars.