Stage One Banjo Case
When the pickin’ is done, rest your banjo in our Stage One Banjo Case. It will keep your instrument encased in a nice layer of foam within a strong shell of our proprietary cross-grain plywood offering hard shell protection that's perfect for student guitarists and 'Weekend Warriors.'
Our Stage One Banjo Case offers professional-level protection at a beginner-friendly price.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 39‑1/2" (1,003mm); Body Length: 13-1/2" (343mm); Lower Bout: 14" (355mm); Depth: 5" (127mm)
- Reinforced 1/4" (6mm), 3ply Luan plywood shell
- Rugged proprietary PVC exterior with fully bound seams
- Soft, short-nap plush interior over protective foam padding
- Molded ABS/nylon handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 41-3/4" x 16-1/4" x 6-3/4" (1060mm x 413mm x 171mm)
- Approximate Weight: 8.6 pounds (3.9 kg)