Stage One Banjo Bag
After you’ve finished with your homage to the late great Earl Scruggs, pack up that banjo in our Stage One Resonator Banjo Gig Bag. Stage One bags feature a rugged 600-denier exterior backed up with 25mm of our rigid HardCell™ closed-cell foam padding. Add comfortable backpack straps, and keeping her safe while you’re carrying that heavy instrument back and forth to performances will be a breeze.
Out of stock
Resonator Banjo Gig Bag
An ACCESS Stage One Resonator Banjo Gig Bag offers the perfect blend of lightweight utility and professional-level protection.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 39" (991mm); Lower Bout: 14‑1/8" (359mm); Depth: 4‑1/4" (108mm)
- 1" plus foam core (25mm HardCellTM high-density closed-cell foam coupled w/ 4mm open-cell sponge foam)
- Rugged 600D water-resistant polyester exterior w/ PVC backing
- Smooth 70D pill-resistant poly interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Ample zippered front pocket designed for large music books and folios
- External Dimensions: 42-1/2" x 15-3/4" x 7-1/2" (1080mm x 400mm x 191mm)
- Approximate Weight: 3.0 pounds (1.3 kg)