Stage One Bag for 335-Series* Guitars
Who doesn’t love the dark, warmer tones of the semi-acoustic electric ES-335* guitar? Whether you’re rocking the Epi Dot or a B.B.King inspired axe, you’ll find that perfect blend of lightweight utility and heavy-duty, professional-level protection for your 335 guitar in our Stage One series gig bag. Stage One bags boast a rugged 600-denier exterior backed up with 25 mm of our rigid HardCell™ closed-cell foam padding. Add features like comfortable backpack straps and additional storage, and taking your act on the road is a breeze. The bag will fit many brands – check our dimensions to verify.
335-Style* Gig Bag
An ACCESS Stage One Gig Bag for 335-Style* guitars offers the perfect blend of lightweight utility and professional-level protection.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 42‑3/4" (1086mm); Upper Bout: 12" (305mm); Lower Bout: 16‑1/4" (413mm); Depth: 3‑1/2" (89mm)
- 1" plus foam core (25mm HardCell high-density closed-cell foam coupled w/ 4mm open-cell sponge foam)
- Rugged 600D water-resistant polyester exterior w/ PVC backing
- Smooth 70D pill-resistant poly interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Ample zippered front pocket designed for large music books and folios
- External Dimensions: 45-1/2" x 17-3/4" x 6" (1156mm x 451mm x 152mm)
- Approximate Weight: 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg)
* While we do love our Gibson® instruments, please note that we are not affiliated with Gibson Guitars.