Stage One 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar Bag
The ¾-size acoustic - not just your kid’s guitar, right? As this guitar has gained legitimacy as a musical instrument for players at all levels (a favorite for travelers), instrument quality and availability has soared. Models like the Baby Taylor, Little Martin, Takamine Travel Acoustic-Electric and other ¾-size acoustics can be kept safe our in our Stage One 3/4 Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag. Stage One bags boast a rugged 600-denier exterior backed up with 25 mm of our rigid HardCell™ closed-cell foam padding. Add features like comfortable backpack straps, and taking your act on the road is a breeze.
3/4 Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
The ACCESS Stage One 3/4 Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag offers the perfect blend of lightweight utility and professional-level protection.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 38" (965mm); Upper Bout: 9‑1/2" (241mm); Lower Bout: 13‑3/8" (340mm); Depth: 4‑1/8" (105mm)
- 1" plus foam core (25mm HardCellTM high-density closed-cell foam coupled w/ 4mm open-cell sponge foam)
- Rugged 600D water-resistant polyester exterior w/ PVC backing
- Smooth 70D pill-resistant poly interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Ample zippered front pocket designed for large music books and folios
- External Dimensions: 39" x 14-3/4" x 6-3/4" (991mm x 375mm x 171mm)
- Approximate Weight: 2.9 pounds (1.3 kg)