Stage Five Electric Guitar Bag ***USED***
Playing electric guitar is not a solo endeavor. That means traveling with your beloved axe and exposing her to the elements. Our Stage Three Electric Guitar Gig Bag offers the best of both worlds—the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hardshell protection of a case. It features a 1200-denier exterior, a HardCell™ composite shell augmented with polymer panels, an adjustable microball neck support, a large zippered front pockets with multiple compartments, and removable, adjustable ergo-designed padded shoulder straps.
Electric Guitar Gig Bag
Our Stage Five Electric Guitar Gig Bag offers the superior shock absorption of a well padded bag and the solid hard shell protection of a case.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 39-1/2" (1003mm); Upper Bout: 11‑1/4" (286mm); Lower Bout: 14‑1/4" (362mm); Depth: 2" (51mm)
- 1" plus foam/board core (HardCell™ high-density foam composite augmented w/ polymer panels)
- Ultra-rugged 1200D water-resistant polyester exterior w PVC backing
- Soft, short-nap plush interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable microball neck support
- Adjustable and removable ergonomic padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Large, padded main front pocket for large books and small laptops; secondary front pocket for organization of your accessories and personal effects; convenient top pocket for tuners, cables and picks
- External dimensions: 42" x 16-1/2" x 5-1/2" (1067mm x 419mm x 140mm)
- Approximate Weight: 7.1 pounds (3.2kg)
This specific bag has some light wear and a slight stain