If you’re looking for the epitome of protection for your electric bass, you’ve found it. Our dual archtop shell is constructed of our highest grade proprietary 5-ply selected hardwood. But the strongest shell in the world won’t do your instrument any good if it has room to bang around inside when that shell takes a hit. Our unique body inserts are custom-tooled to match the silhouette of your bass perfectly. This ensures zero-interia movement of your instrument within the armor of our Stage Five case.
Now that is peace of mind.
Each case is covered with a truly elegant looking Croc finish on heavy-duty PVC and is lined with a luxurious yet durable crushed-velvet nylon. A roomy interior pick box, antiqued brass fittings and a reinforced ergonomic leather handle round out the accourtements and complete the elegant look of this extraordinary case.
The following Interior Dimensions are for the empty case WITHOUT an insert…
- Overall Length: 48″ (1219mm);
- Empty Insert Cavity at its Widest Point: 15-3/4″ (400mm);
- Empty Insert Cavity Body Length: 23″ (584mm);
- Empty Insert Cavity at its Narrowest Point: 12-1/2″ (318mm);
- Depth: 2-3/4″ (70mm)
Need something done custom for your guitar building business? Yes, we do that! Contact us to set things up – minimum order is only 20 pieces.
* While we do love our Fender® Guitars, please note that we are not affiliated with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.
This specific case has minor paint marks and a slight gap at the bottom. Please specify if you’d like a P-bass or J-bass insert with this case.