Seasonal Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Case ***CLOSEOUT***
Based on our sturdy and successful Stage One series, the Seasonal Special Small Acoustic (SA) Guitar Case adds additional padding and protection, and features a rich brown exterior and gold hardware accents paired with a gorgeous burgundy interior.
The SA design targets not only the traditional Classical and Spanish/Flamenco style guitars, but also fits a wide historic and modern day range of small body acoustics from early - Martin 00-000 models, Gibson/Epiphone L series to more recent Yamaha APX, Ibanez AE, Taylor GC series and so many more. Customize your fit with our Lower Bout Pad (AALBP).
Seasonal Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Case
Our Seasonal Cases are very limited run, upgraded versions of our standard hard cases and offer professional-level hard shell protection at a musician-friendly price.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 40.25" (1022mm); Upper Bout: 11.75" (298mm); Waist: 11" (279mm); Body Length: 22.25" (565mm); Lower Bout: 15" (381mm); Depth: 4.25" (108mm)
- Reinforced 1/4" (6mm), 3ply Luan plywood shell
- Rugged chocolate vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
- Soft, short-nap plush burgundy interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
- Molded ABS/nylon handle - brass metal hinges, latches and hardware
- Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
- External Dimensions: 42.25" x 17.25" x 6.375" (1073mm x 438mm x 162mm)
- Approximate Weight: 9.1 pounds (4.1 kg)