Padded strap for light guitars, 7 cm wide.
It comes with the classic length adjustment and is decorated with offwhite seams.
- The strap can be adjusted by the braiding system.
- The length of the long version can be altered from 138 – 155 cm. Preferred by guitarists who hold their instrument higher up whilst playing. Also for guitars that have an off-centre pin for the strap.
The length is measured from hole to hole with the braided belt.
- The straps have a thickness of 3,2 mm and are composed of two layers of full grain top layer.
- Due to specially soft leather, we recommend you to use a security or fast lock. This would avoid the strap holes from fraying when playing your instrument.
- The width of the strap is 7 cm, ideal for comfortably hanging over your shoulder and avoiding neck ache.
- The strap is padded with soft, thick foam, which acts as a shock absorbing cushion.
- The nubuck leather allows the instrument to securely lay on the shoulder, so the degree of the guitar neck is not altered whilst playing.
- The strap comes with a 6 mm hole and a 10 mm slit for the classical pin.