Brown Cow Antique Utility Bag
This leather utility bag is handmade and truly one-of-a-kind, constructed from 100% fully textured calf leather with multi depth dyes - as the bag wears, it will take on a unique marbled look. The masterpiece is completed with strong brass buckles, snaps, and rivets, and is highlighted with precision off white stitching. As with all natural products, this authentic, genuine leather will present with some slight variations in color and in texture. Designed to fit a two space rack unit, it is also useful for distortion pedals like the Boss RC-50 Loop Station, special-effect machines, computers or flat amps up to 19 inches. Lug around those many guitar effects pedals in style!
Leather Utility Bag
This leather utility bag has the following features...
- Interior Dimensions (while facing bag with opening at the top): Width at bottom: 4.3" (107mm); Width at top: 3.8" (97mm); Length: 19" (482mm); Depth excluding top flap adjustments: 11.8" (300mm). Top flap can be closed to allow up to another 2-3 inches of depth.
- Exterior Dimensions (while facing bag with opening at the top): Width at bottom: 5.8" (117mm); Width at top: 4.2" (107mm); Length: 19.1" (485mm); Depth when closed at first snap: 14.3" (363mm); Depth when closed at second snap: 15.3" (389mm).
- Full-grain calf leather for style AND durability.
- Handmade antique finish.
- Generous 1.5" deep external pocket for straps, cables, and cords.
- Additional smaller internal and external pockets.
- Adjustable, dual-closure system for increased and secured storage.
- Sturdy brass fittings.
- Corners, sides, and bottom reinforced with additional cowhide layer.
- Bottom fortified with five brass rivets to keep the leather off the ground.
Love this particular style of leather? Harvest Fine Leather makes some of their legendary gig bags with it! This utility bag matches a few of their fine gig bags: HLB168 for electric basses, and HLG168 for electric guitars! Just need a laptop bag? Take a look at HLCB68 and HLMB68!