Extra Short Guitar Strap by Harvest Fine Leather
The dimensions of the extra short guitar strap are as follows:
- The length (measured from hole to hole) is adjustable from 42.25 inches to 48.25 inches (107 cm to 122.5 cm).
- The width is 3.3 inches (8.5 cm).
- The holes are 0.24 inches (6 mm) in diameter with a slit 0.55 inches (14 mm) long.
Both holes are ready to accommodate a classic instrument pin. HOWEVER, we strongly recommend using a security lock to prevent the leather from wearing out prematurely.
This strap is the perfect length for those who like to hold their bass in a higher position, or if the pin on your bass is not located at the very middle (at the very bottom, in an upright position) of the bass, like some of the F-basses. For those who like to hold their bass lower while playing, please consider the longer versions of this strap:
- HLS268, with a length range of 50.5 inches to 56.5 inches (128 cm to 143.5 cm); and
- HLS368, with a length range of 56.75 inches to 62.75 inches (144 cm to 159 cm).
Love this particular style of leather? Harvest Fine Leather also makes gig bags with it! This strap matches several of their bass bags: HLB068 (for shortscale basses, HLB168 (for regular basses), and HLB268 (capable of holding 2 regular basses).