Extra Long Leather Guitar Strap by Harvest Fine Leather
The dimensions of the extra long leather guitar strap are as follows:
- The length (measured from hole to hole) is adjustable from 56.75 inches to 62.75 inches (144 cm to 159 cm).
- The width is 3.3 inches (8.5 cm).
- The holes are 0.24 inches (6 mm) in diameter with a slit 0.55 inches (14 mm) long.
Both holes are ready to accommodate a classic instrument pin. HOWEVER, we strongly recommend using a security lock to prevent the leather from wearing out prematurely.
The length of this strap is perfect for those who like to hold their bass in an extremely low position. For those who prefer to hold their bass a tad higher, HLS268 would be great fit, and for those who like to hold their bass in an even higher position while playing, or if the strap pin on your bass is not located at the very middle (at the very bottom, in an upright position) of the bass, like some of the F-basses, please consider the shortest version of this strap, the HLS068:
- HLS268, with a length range of 50.5 inches to 56.5 inches (128 cm to 143.5 cm); and
- HLS068, with a length range of 42.25 inches to 48.25 inches (107 cm to 122.5 cm).
Love this particular style of leather? Harvest Fine Leather also makes gig bags with it! This strap matches several of their bass bags: HLB068 (for shortscale basses, HLB168 (for regular basses), and HLB268 (capable of holding 2 regular basses).