Black Top Grade Nappa Electric Bass Guitar Bag
This handmade leather gig bag bass is constructed from 100% full-textured calfskin, a first-class garment napa leather with a look and feel reminiscent of driving gloves. The chrome buckles and fittings are set off beautifully against the sleek and supple black leather. As with all natural products, you can expect to see slight variations in color and in texture between each unique bag. It is purpose built for bass guitar and holds a J-Bass style instrument with room to spare, so it will fit 95% of electric basses out there. Dimensions are provided below.
Leather Gig Bag Bass
Elegance with an edge. This leather gig bag bass features...
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 48-1/2" (1232mm); Upper Bout:14-1/2" (368mm); Lower Bout: 16‑1/2" (419mm); Depth: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Forms around your bass to hold it tight
- Full-textured calf leather.
- Sturdy chrome fittings.
- Interior moveable neck support.
- Anti-static, hardwearing, polyamide interior with two specially positioned leather patches for additional bridge, strings and instrument hardware protection.
- Thick, dual-layer, shock-absorbing foam.
- 2-mm thick hardened plastic floor plate.
*Please note that while we love our Fender® guitars, we are not associated with the company. Jazz Bass® is a trademark of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.