Harvest Fine Leather Buffalo Crackle Electric Bass Guitar Bag, Brown
This handmade leather gig bag is constructed from 100% Water Buffalo leather with a retro crackle finish. The natural leather brown is complemented by brass buckles and fittings with an antique look. As with all natural products, you can expect to see slight variations in color and in texture between each unique bag. It is purpose built for a bass guitar and holds a J-Bass* style instrument with room to spare, so it will fit 95% of electric basses out there. Dimensions are provided below.
Leather Gig Bag for Electric Bass
All of the cool for a little less cash. This leather gig bag features...
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 48-1/2" (1232mm); Upper Bout:14-1/2" (368mm); Lower Bout: 16‑1/2" (419mm); Depth: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Tight, form-fitting hold.
- 1.4mm thick Water Buffalo leather - some of the strongest hide available - conditioned and hand-finished to a retro, crackle finish.
- Sturdy brass fittings.
- Interior moveable neck support.
- Anti-static, hardwearing, polyamide interior with two specially positioned leather patches for additional bridge, strings and instrument hardware protection.
- Thick, dual-layer, shock-absorbing foam.
- 2-mm thick hardened plastic floor plate.
*Please note that while we love our Fender® guitars, we are not associated with the company. Jazz Bass® is a trademark of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation.