Padded strap for Bass, 8.5 cm wide.
- The strap can be adjusted by the braiding system.
- The length of the short version can be altered from 106 – 122cm. Preferred by musicians who hold their instrument higher up whilst playing.
The length is measured from hole to hole with the braided belt.
- The straps have a thickness of 3.2 mm and are composed of two layers of full grain top layer.
- Due to specially soft leather, we recommend you to use a security or fast lock. This would avoid the strap holes from fraying when playing your instrument.
- The width of the strap is 8.5cm, ideal for comfortably hanging over your shoulder and avoiding neck ache.
- The strap is padded with soft, thick foam, which acts as a shock absorbing cushion.
- The Nappa leather lets the instrument slip on the shoulder in order to change the angle of the guitar neck while playing.
- The strap comes with a 6 mm hole and a 10 mm slit for the classical pin.