Leather Utility Bag
This leather utility bag has the following features…
- Interior Dimensions (while facing bag with opening at the top): Width at bottom: 4.3″ (107mm); Width at top: 3.8″ (97mm); Length: 19″ (482mm); Depth excluding top flap adjustments: 11.8″ (300mm). Top flap can be closed to allow up to another 2-3 inches of depth.
- Exterior Dimensions (while facing bag with opening at the top): Width at bottom: 5.8″ (117mm); Width at top: 4.2″ (107mm); Length: 19.1″ (485mm); Depth when closed at first snap: 14.3″ (363mm); Depth when closed at second snap: 15.3″ (389mm).
- Full-grain calf leather for style AND durability.
- Handmade nappa finish.
- Generous 1.5″ deep external pocket for straps, cables, and cords.
- Additional smaller internal and external pockets.
- Adjustable, dual-closure system for increased and secured storage.
- Sturdy nickel fittings.
- Corners, sides, and bottom reinforced with additional cowhide layer.
- Bottom fortified with five brass rivets to keep the leather off the ground.
Love this particular style of leather? Harvest Fine Leather makes some of their legendary gig bags with it! This utility bag matches a few of their fine gig bags: HLB168 for electric basses, and HLG168 for electric guitars! Just need a laptop bag? Take a look at HLCB68 and HLMB68!